I’m Bea Grandell, Finders Seekers’ newest addition to the team.
I’m the weirdo on the train who starts smiling when her favourite song comes from the headphones. I’m the nerdy lady who gets excited when talking tech. Passionate about the IT industry, recruitment, employer branding, dancing and pink pastries. An adventurer by the mind, Espoo and mökkilife in her heart.
Before jumping here, I was employed by Unity Technologies where I was mainly hiring senior level Software Engineers, both from local and global markets. I was one of the first team members in the EMEA Recruitment Team, figuring out the best practices and ways to attract talent. Within those three years, Unity grew from 500 to 2200 people. What an amazing ride that was!
Even though I’m not a programmer, I love hearing about different software products, architectures, solutions and working cultures. For example currently, I’m digging into edge computing. My educational background is in business and behavioural sciences from Laurea, Aalto and University of Helsinki.
I’m a Talent Acquisition Partner and Specialist for your organization. For me and us at Finders Seekers, the word partner means that we’re not only looking for people to hire but are partners in everything related recruitment. We’re ambassadors of talent-driven recruitment.
I wake up happy in the morning as I know that today I’ll again learn something new and get the chance to work with great people. Most of all, I get the kicks out for bringing the Hiring Manager and the Candidate together. I’m a matchmaker, not a pimp – yet.
So, what can I do for you? Well, hopefully, many things.
Do these challenges sound familiar to you?
- Does your organization need help in identifying your talent needs, recruitment processes or tools?
- Are you on the lookout for e.g. Software Engineers, Architects, Data Scientists, DevOps people?
- Is your organization struggling with attracting talent? Do you have a feeling that no one knows you and you would wish to receive more actual applications?
- Are you interested in taking the next step in employer branding? Organizing events, doing PR, focusing on candidate experience, getting your name out there?
- Is hiring talent from abroad on your to-do list?
- Would you perhaps like to attract juniors and establish an internship program to attract the best talents straight from uni?
- Could your internal recruitment team use some training?
If you answered yes to any of these, send me an email at bea[at]findersseekers.io and let’s discuss it further. You can also find me on Linkedin.
Your friendly recruitment partner,