Right now, M-Files is looking for a VP of Engineering to lead the engineering operations at M-Files. As a VP of Engineering, you have the overall responsibility of the product development, quality assurance, and cloud operations teams – all together around 100 people. Since most of your future team members are in Tampere, we expect you to already live there or be ready to relocate to the Tampere region.
Working in close cooperation with the VP of Product Management, you ensure that the Product organization is building great products that deliver sustainable value for M-Files and its customers.
Your role in a nutshell:
- You will oversee the engineering operations and ensure efficient execution of the product strategy in alignment with the company strategy.
- You will create and implement objectives and processes which will contribute to successful Product Development operations.
- You supervise and manage unit personnel, including having overall responsibility of recruiting, supervision, and knowledge-sharing.
- Through your experience, you inspire the engineering team to achieve goals and drive high customer satisfaction with our monthly product releases.
- You will ensure continuous improvement of quality for deliveries.
- You will develop and supervise budgets and perform related growth planning.
What does a stellar VP of Engineering look like for M-Files?
- As one of your core tasks is to inspire and lead, you should possess strong people leadership skills. This naturally means that you have strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills as well.
- To contribute to the M-Files product strategy, you should have a solid understanding of DevOps and software development processes in general.
- To help M-Files to take the next step in their SaaS journey, you should know your way around SaaS product development culture, and it definitely helps if you have already adopted the cloud-first approach.
- To make sure that M-Files will keep on growing, you have a strong understanding and passion for technology and innovation.
- You should also have proven experience in system implementations, deployment and project management.
Read more about M-Files here.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Feel free to apply for the role, or contact Sofia Pohls, email@example.com / 050 548 9128 or Elena Koivumäki, firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 134 7724
About the company
M-Files intelligent information management solutions are disrupting the ECM market, recently renamed Content Services Platforms by Gartner, with a fundamentally new and unique approach that eliminates information silos by providing quick and easy access to the right data and content from any business system and device.
M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, headquartered in Tampere. Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.