You will be tasked to design and implement modern data pipelines and drive the renewal of our data model and architecture as a senior member of Nuuka’s backend team.
What we can offer for you
- Motivated colleagues and flat organization
- Company-sponsored courses and paid study leaves 4 days a year
- One of the best 24/7 accident insurance coverages there is
- Private occupational healthcare (widest plan)
- Mobile phone benefit
- Culture/sports vouchers
This is what you need to win the game
- Proven track record to design and implement modern data architectures, preferably in Azure
- Proven track record to drive change in pragmatic implementable steps for a production system
- Strong experience with data modelling, and both relational (T-SQL) and NoSQL technologies (graph databases, stream analytics)
- Strong Experience with designing robust and scalable APIs utilizing relational databases
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET technologies for backend development
- Strong experience designing cloud-native services
- Experience using container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with DevOps
- Keen on following the current trends in cloud architecture
- Good communication skills and the ability to discuss the ”why” of software design decisions
Our software development offices are in downtown Helsinki and Kotka. Some of our developers are permanently working remotely, but we prefer you to be able to occasionally visit our office when needed (i.e. once the COVID-19 situation allows again).
In addition to your development experience and technical skills, we are looking for a team-player with an engaging attitude and great communications skills. We appreciate you being able to participate in structured debates of possible solutions and being able to articulate your points clearly. You listen to others and take their opinions into account. At Nuuka the best arguments and ideas win, regardless of titles.
We hope you have good English skills; Finnish language is optional. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor work permits but will accept applications from all candidates with a right to work in Finland.
Does this sound like your dream job?
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply, please follow the link provided, thank you!
About the company
Nuuka is a PropTech SaaS company with a mission to make buildings healthy for people, businesses, and the environment. Our products are designed to help customers save energy, CO2 emissions and ensure the best possible living and working conditions.