Have you ever wondered how recruitment should really be done? What if there were no restrictions? Would you like to influence how companies develop their recruitment? If you said yes, you have screened yourself through step one!
So, what are we actually talking about?
Finders Seekers is an IT recruitment boutique that helps its clients build winning teams. We strengthen the bridge between organizations and IT professionals; whether through
direct search, recruitment process design, employer branding, or recruitment training.
Direct search is our bread and butter, and currently our most in-demand service. Our direct search process is best described as data-driven and candidate-oriented. We strive for long-term relationships with our customers, and it’s a big deal for us to have great and transparent relationships with our customers.
Our team is constantly growing, and we want to welcome you, IT recruiter, to our Finders Seekers team!
Your job description will be tailored to your skills and preferences. You can focus entirely on IT direct search, or alternatively work as part of our client’s in-house team (part-time or full-time). The in-house work is done both at our own and our clients’ premises, so you can really get a thorough understanding of your client organization, but still have your own Finders Seekers team to back you up – it’s really important for us that our recruitment team works together, to help each other reach the best results.
If you have experience in the following, you’re golden:
- You’ve worked on some challenging developer recruitments, and you know how to handle the whole recruitment process; from agreeing on the initial job specs, all the way to signing the employment contract.
- You understand the labour market; how roles differ from each other, what kind of expertise is available, and where different roles are on the wage scale.
- You know how to evaluate the competencies of IT professionals, especially software developers
- You are familiar with customer relationship management. You act as a sparring partner, suggest best recruitment practices, and challenge clients in good spirits when needed
What can Finders Seekers offer you?
- A work community where you are appreciated just the way you are
- Professionally challenging projects with top clients → you get to experience recruitment from many different angles.
- Want to work with recruitment design? No problem!
- Colleagues with excellent skills. Have you met, e.g. Juan Fernandez, Bea Grandell or Pipsa Aro? Link to blogs!
- Base salary between €2,500-4,000/month, based on your seniority + a bonus system without a cap
- €1,000 training budget that you can spend on whatever you like (as long as it’s, you know, somehow relevant to your professional development)
- Remote work opportunities (obviously)
- Team trips: In the Autumn of 2019 we went to Lapland – if we meet our goals for this year, we’re heading to New York City!
- Advanced health care at Mehiläinen
- Lunch vouchers
- Office in downtown Helsinki, next to Esplanade Park
How does it sound, would you like to have a coffee and talk about it? 😊
Or leave your application here!