As the Software Architect you handle the planning, design and implementation of applications with Microsoft technologies. You are able to find solutions that meet the needs of our customers, participate in the implementation, testing and installation. Furthermore, working closely with other experts and supporting project managers in sales is a key aspect of the position.
You are interested in developing the customer’s business and being involved in building the services that support it together with the customer.
You have hands-on experience designing and implementing applications with Microsoft technologies. You can outline the customer’s needs and design the appropriate user interfaces, libraries, databases and integrations based on them, as well as select the appropriate server components for the plan.
You are always happy to participate in the implementation, testing and installation yourself, depending on the situation. You have good interaction skills because you work closely in different projects with other experts and work in the customer interface as a project manager support and sales expert.
So why Timehouse?
- Decisions are made with all employees together.
- Up-to-date tools, systems and connection, so you can also work remotely when arranging.
- Free internet connection for your home from the operator of your choice.
- In addition to full occupational health care in Mehiläinen, phone and sports benefits, we support a variety of activities that benefit and bring joy to our team members.
- In addition to the lunch benefit, sandwiches, coffee, juice, tea, fruit and other snacks are always available in the office.
- Friday afterworks, quarterly events and recreation days with different themes.
- We are a low-hierarchy workplace with no courses. We value honesty and openness, and we believe that the overall well-being of the employee is directly reflected in the work input and results.
- We emphasize both personal freedom and responsibility. We believe that this is how we can create the best possible work environment for talented and smart people.
To thrive in the role, we would like you to have some of the following qualities
- You are a team player, communicate constructively and solution-oriented and enjoy your work as part of a skilled and comfortable team.
- You know how to outline the best technical implementations for each project and customer, you have fun in the role of an educator and you know how to share your own knowledge with others.
- You are looking for a long time position.
If you are interested, please apply via the link. In case you have any questions about the position, you can reach out to email@example.com.
About the company
Meet Timehouse — a Helsinki software development agency founded back in 1987. We pledge to bring our clients remarkable results from information technology. We are not about the quick fix, but about developing long-term software that benefits everybody.
Our programmers create specialist software and IT systems for the communications and publishing industries . We’re also experienced in the construction industry and BIM software niche — we have extensive experience of developing software for both architects and site managers.
We’ve recently expanded into graphic design and print design, represented by our in-house TimeDesign team.
The secrets to our continued success are long-standing client relationships and a highly-skilled and experienced team. Everyone who works here is an undisputed expert in their field. Our employees are also the heart of Timehouse, whose well-being we want to monitor and take care of a pulse that suits us all!