We do not sell or give information about our customers to 3rd parties unless explicitly agreed with the customer.
We handle the information about our customers’ Personal Data with uttermost sensitivity.
Finders Seekers Oy
Contact in privacy matters
Sofia Pohls (DPO)
The purpose of this policy
In order for us to be able to provide our services, we need to collect certain data about our customers. This policy explains what data we collect and how we use that data. Should you have any questions on data protection at Finders Seekers, please contact us by using the information given in this policy.
We collect and save data regarding our corporate customers and prospects as well as our individual customers. The main use of this data is for recruitment, marketing, client communication, sales, prospecting, market research and business development and other use. Personal Data is processed according to the GDPR.
If you are a candidate in our recruitment processes, we may collect customer data about your professional past and skills in order to find you the most suitable employment opportunities. In practice, this means that the data we collect about your skills and employment history is only, with your consent, presented to companies in order to connect you to the most interesting employers in our network. Personal Data is processed according to the GDPR.
What data do we collect?
In general, we only collect data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Your Personal Data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
In order to provide the potential employers and partners sufficient information about you, we collect information including, but not limited to:
– first name & last name
– professional skills
– professional profile such as a link to your LinkedIn profile, Github profile or any equivalent professional social profile
– employment history
Where do we get the data?
We collect data from sources including, but not limited to:
– LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Github, Stack Overflow, Fonecta, Twitter, Behance, Facebook, Meetup.com
– Events and meetups with customers
– Subscription and other forms on our website
Transfer of data outside of the EEA
We use 3rd Party services for storing and processing some Personal Data. The 3rd Parties only process or store the information, and are GDPR compliant as well as committed to handling Personal Data in accordance with what is agreed with Finders Seekers. Finders Seekers remains as the sole controller. Some of our 3rd party partners are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and, therefore, may access your data from outside of the EEA. Finders Seekers will ensure the GDPR compliance with such a partner.
Partners that may access your Personal Data are for example, but not limited to:
– Lever Inc for individual customers; we store name, contact information, skills, professional background, links to professional profiles, information on meetings with the customer and between individual and corporate customer and other activities
– Procountor Oy for storing corporate clients’ billing information such as name and contact information and billing
– Pipedrive Inc for corporate customers; we store name, contact information, conversations with the customer, meetings and other activities such as contract negotiations and contracts
– Leadoo Oy corporate and individual customers; we store name, contact information, conversations with the customer
– Trustmary Oy corporate and individual customers; we store name, contact information, customer references (written and possibly video)
– Google Drive for presenting our individual customers to corporate customers; we always delete all information after the recruitment assignment is finished
– Our clients’ software such as Microsoft Office tools
Confidentiality is important to us. We process all data you give us confidentially and only by such personnel of Finders Seekers who need to access it to perform their duties. For our individual clients, we give your data only to the companies you choose and with your consent. Further, we have taken measures to ensure that your data is protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures such as access control.
How long do we process your data?
As a rule, we store your data for 2 years from the last contact with you.
In certain cases we need to store certain data that is required for our rights and obligations related to the agreed, pending and/or performed assignments as long as necessary for ensuring such Finders Seekers’ rights and obligations regarding such assignments (e.g. invoicing and contractual liabilities) and accounting.
You may always request us to remove your data from our platform and erase your data to the extent it is not necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to request accessing, erasing and correcting your personal data processed by Finders Seekers as well as send us any other requests based on the applicable laws such as to request restriction of processing the data or having it transferred to another controller. Please send any requests concerning your data to the email addresses set out herein.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Data protection laws are supervised in Finland by the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman. If you want to learn more, visit www.tietosuoja.fi.